Into The Radius VR The Radius VR

 




into the radius vr the radius VR “It’s been a long time since a game really confused me to the point of profuse sweating and chills all over my body, but – and I say this without exaggeration – Into The Radius did exactly that. This game feels like it’s cursed.

It’s a cursed piece of software that I have burned into my hard drive, and it got to the point where any noise above 6 decibels was jumped scaring me. The game – functionally speaking – blows my mind. The scavenging in this game is better than anything I’ve ever seen – it’s the tippity top of what’s available out there.

The backpack system for looting is 10 out of 10 both creative and functional. Ammo storage and the way you load guns are immersive enough to make you cry. And you can eat food out of a can!” GOOD – habie147.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post