Red Dead Online Ps5


 red dead online ps5 By the time it launched on PC, Red Dead Redemption 2 had been out for a year on consoles. Despite all the good I’d heard about the singleplayer story and the memories I had of enjoying the first Red Dead Redemption years before, the only thing on my mind was saddling up for Red Dead Online. Several friends and I spent months engrossed in the nightly routine of hunting, digging for treasures, wrangling bounties, and everything else RDO has to offer. It was, and still is, a giant world full of beautiful vistas and also a perfect vehicle for group shenanigans and late-night Discord calls.

If you’re headed onto the trail for the first time, it will last you the same several months that it did us, if not more. For those that stick around, Red Dead Online is like those grizzlies up in northern Ambarino. RDO is majestic and dangerous, full of multiple seasons of missions and rewards. A chill has come in on the wind in 2021, though. RDO has settled in to keep warm with all that old content through the lean winter months. While I’m sure it will wake up in the spring, I just hope that Rockstar is planning to feed this beast again when it does.

The first steps into the frontier

When it debuted on PC via Rockstar’s launcher in November 2019, Red Dead Redemption 2 struggled with performance issues, crashes, and bugs. Things were a bit too wild in the West initially. Issues persisted into January when it launched on Steam. For me and my friends, it didn’t matter. We pushed through annoying visual hiccups and crashes and posse-joining bugs because there was just so much of Red Dead Online to see. My screenshots folder from December 2019 is equal parts stunning views and egregious graphical glitches, and I was constantly sharing both with friends.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post